Finally Ex-Boyfriend's Pointless Shit isn't so Pointless Now!

forever-borrowed.
- basic everyday wear
- designs based on up-cycling and recreating ex-boyfriends'/lovers' "borrowed" shirts for my walk of shame home that he obviously was never going to get back....well these shirts accumulated into a big pile of blah and blah and being the environmentally conscious person I am (I know of the harsh negative impact the fashion industry has on the environment due to overwhelming amount of solid waste and gas pollution created by numerous facets of the industry) I wanted to do something with them that would give new life to them...new meaning and fresh slate. I'd rather do this than just throw them away! And one can never have too many T-shirts or tops no matter who disagrees with me, a top can always be brought back to life or given a new life for that matter based on styling with accessories, ect.

So here are the two first shirts cropped and fitted to perfection...I am obsessed with both! These are obviously just an example of dipping my feet in the water...I can't wait to see what I can come up with once I dive right in!

"Voluhtile!" Crop Tank







"Dancing Bearz" Crop Tank


 "I cropped, studded, and covered the wolf graphics in glitter...needless to say I murdered his favorite shirt and resurrected a product that not only breaks his heart but lets others rock a unique shirt with just as unqiue of a story behind it"

Comments

Popular Posts