Starting off March productively: new digital pattern creation of mine entitled "painted ladies"

I would love to print this pattern on a silk scarf because the pattern the reflection of the body makes is so peculiar and I really, really love that aspect. I could also envision it blown up on the biggest canvas possible to find draped down one of the most massive walls. It may just end up being a new print on a pillow sham for all I know. 

What matters to me in this venture is not the pedigree at which I want to achieve with my prints,  but it is the work and effort out in to making creativity a reality and in my perspective, this goes further than just another print on my computer screen. Photo manipulation is so rewarding as an art form and I encourage all to try it at least once! I promise you you wont regret it; you may just come to love it. That's what happened to me once i got the full hang of all the programs surrounding photoshop and illustrator. And that's why I am more than motivated to make something substantial out of my visual arts background, because I have put so much effort into my dreams already with school and pure motivation that looking ahead and moving in that direction is the only option.


xx Jodie

Comments

Popular Posts