daily fashion inspiration: self-reflection day

This photo was taken and edited in the weeeee hours of this morning. I've been wanting to use this fabulous vintage floral printed textile I got at an estate sale as a backdrop for a shoot forever and I finally got the chance!
I actually woke up and forgot for a second that I had taken any photos at all..haha it was quite exciting when opening up my laptop this morning.

So, here's my fashion inspiration for the day: personal self-reflection and treating myself with an art devoted day :) This is a day to collect and embrace inspiration from all directions. I recommend this to any one who needs and deserves some time for some self-reflection and reassurance that all is going well in your mind, body, and soul. You will thank yourself, believe me. And so will your wardrobe! Nothing is better when dealing with shopping, styling, getting dressed, ect., than a clear and relaxed self.

I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday with whatever you may do :)

XX Jodie
Copyright  2009-2013 JODIE MAXX © - All Rights Reserved

Comments

Popular Posts