January 2013: Sparkle Infested Sum Up

So at the end of every month I'm going to post a bunch of pictures that sum up my month in the fashion perspective. This I plan to expand more with subtopics. For example here are just a few ideas: New Stores/Brands to Check Out; Coverage of Fashion Events I Attend; what new items I have added to my closet and why you need them just as much if not more than me; more fashion shoots and products; trend forecasting and terminating; ect.
Here is my first attempt at this endeavor I am more than thrilled about! Hope you all enjoy xx Jodie


SPARKLE INFESTED SUM UP--- JANUARY 2013



 GAP Sweater Dress (Only $14!) that I got at the Crossroad's booth at the CHICTOPIA event: Shop It Like It's Hot.  held this past week at the ultra-fabulous venue 111 Minna Gallery in downtown San Francisco.

CHICTOPIA EVENT 01/30/2013 @ 111 Minna Gallery


  David Choong Lee's Organic Updates is the solo art exhibition being shown in the gallery at the moment. I definitely recommend to check it out! It was a very elaborate and eye catching exhibit that gave the event this fabulous artistic edge which made the event goers more open to the new styles for Spring/Summer that were being sold. I met a lot of great and influential individuals at this event and it will definitely not be my last!

My Jeffery Campbell Collection (addiction?)...continues to grow and will never stop! 



Wanda NYLON 
 Wanda Nylon's PVC approach to outerwear is my new obsession this month thanks to Opening Ceremony for introducing its customers, like myself, to this amazingly creative under-the-radar designer. I couldn't resist but purchase the transparent trench inspired coat shown above on their increasingly radical US Website. This line I predict will have longevity...If their next collection includes a hot pink transparent rain coat, you'll be sure to know I'll be the first person to have that off the runway..hehe:) 

Comments

Popular Posts