Mr. Karl Lagerfeld himself Instagram-ing Chanel's latest handbag hit straight off the Paris S/S '13 runway

A hula hoop bag...really????? Well, I love the theatric aspects of the design most definitely. I would of given anything to be in that audience when this handbag came out on the runway...fashion history was made right there, I'm telling you!
Although, I'm not too sure if I'm going to embrace the "hula" trend fully (who besides a circus performer and Mr. Karl could pull something this extravagant off?)
This fabulous execution of brilliance as well as many other pieces presented on Chanel's Spring/Summer 2013 Paris Runway validated again once more why I have and always will consider CoCo Chanel/ Karl Lagerfeld/ Chanel Fashion House one of my top favorite fashion house of all time.

keep 'em coming Paris!

xoxo Jodie

Comments

Popular Posts