lilac stems in ivy vines

photo credit: Jamie Oliveria inspriation: Alice in Wonderland

These are some snapshots from the most recent shoot done with my dear friend and fellow photography enthusiast Jamie Oliveria. There are more to come from where these did and I'm excited. This was such a fun practice run and I want to continue to coordinate shoots like this. So whoever is reading this, first off thank you, and two, keep looking out for more rad posts all the time. I like to post as often as possible when relevant.

xoxo
Jodie


As for the clothes:
I'm wearing a basic black jersey dolman top from AA, the lilac corduroy skinnies are from Target and are the Mossimo Co. lable. The are one of my best finds in awhile, I just wish they came in neutral colors as well :( ). The rose gold watch is from ASOS from my lovely roommate<3

Comments

Popular Posts