Marc by Marc Jacobs Ombre Watch

CHRISTMAS 2011: This baby is the best gift from my lovely mother, she really does know best hehe...it's the most incredible watch by my absolute favorite designer on earth, Marc Jacobs...This timepiece is another addition to my endless and long-lasting obsession with Marc. This style is a limited edition named 'Henry' in the lusted over purple ombre/gold color way!! I saw this on LOOKBOOK and searched what felt like the entire internet to find it for purchase. I finally tracked it down days later...seriously, I'm committed to stuff like that.  I had to have this watch even though I don't even really wear watches (haha..) and my mom is the absolute best for getting it for me.

 When I begin to overwear it, I take a break and go back to my rose gold Michael Kors for a little bit and then I have a great ASOS mini watch with a classic leather strap that is also a good substitute. It's good to always rotate items so delicate like this! The Henry watch is definitely one of my most sentimental and prized possessions. I will never ever let go of it. My favorite part? You can't find it in stores!

Comments

  1. Very Cute!!

    Best,

    Tamara B.
    lilmissstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts