DIY Tie-Dye + Studs Cutoffs: Perfect for Summer Music Festivals!







I love love love every pair of studded cutoffs that Runwaydreamz has put out over the past few years while establishing their lable. However, those cutoffs are sure pricey!! I've also run into a bunch of versions at LF San Francisco that I'm absolutely obsessed with. They are one of my favorite summer pieces that no girl should be without this summer. For those that don't have the money to buy the originals, DIY is an easy and creative route to take. I decided to give it a try when my coworker studded her Levi cutoffs, which turned out fab. The photos above are the steps and final result of my DIY endeavor made from $5 mens jeans I purchased from the Goodwill on Van Ness Ave., five different colors of fabric dye, $10 100 piece set of studs [which can be found at your local fabric and crafting goods store], and my passion for fashion. I wore these to the second weekend of Coachella this year and I got SO many compliments from fellow festival goers, it was awesome! If you ever have time and about $30 to put aside to make your own pair, go for it! You won't regret it, trust me:)

xoxo Jodie

Comments

Popular Posts