Me Once I Realized Spring is Officially Here









Yeah baby! Here's to the beginning of my favorite season, weather and fashion wise. Cannot wait for sun, flowers blooming, lighter hair,  and the fun fashion Spring is destined to bring us.

Finding inspiration is my number one step in prepping my own wardrobe and my clients for each season (and even for specific occasions and destinations). This year the 70's are back -- bigger and better than ever. So are the late 90s & early 2000s. Charlie's Angels (both the tv show and films) began to come up more and more in my deep dive for inspo. Both versions capture the essence and strength of 70's women and how that impacted fashion and pop culture directly. I personally narrowed my focus on just the fashion of the TV series and centered on the two films. The films definitely take on 70s inspiration for everything but the modern twists to everything, ESPECIALLY the fashion of the Angels.

I'm still doing much research to share with you all. Above is one of my favorite scenes and looks from the first movie. I would wear every piece of this outfit right now if given the chance. From the iconic Rich Walker "Charlie's Angels" sunglasses (with even more iconic rhinestone "tattoo" on the outer bottom corner of one of the lens), bleached blonde Farrah Fawcett feathered hair, and the 70's inspired satin sportswear seen here in a fitted, racing car jumpsuit made in the currently hot red, white and blue color scheme trend.  #dying #drooling #musthavefactor

More to come
xx Jodie

Comments

Popular Posts