FOOL-HEAD


 Pharrell’s hat trick a welcome sight at Fashion Week 

Wow...never had I felt such an urge to troll, ever. First off, I blame Pharrell Williams for everything I am about to say.  While I highly respect Pharrell's risk-taking style and usually rave over his presence in the fashion world, I will never forgive him for introducing the fashion world to the over sized ranger hat he notoriously wore to the Grammy's this past month. I would have been fine with his one horribly executed attention seeking choice of accessory if we never saw that damn hat again. But, alas, in true Pharrell style, he continues to be sighted wearing many different colored versions of this over-sized penis cap.
He's wanting to make a fashion statement, we get it. But why make a statement that people are laughing at you for? And, an even better question, why influence innocent fans to follow in his hideous footsteps? He's making it his signature fashion statement for sure, but he can't even pull this off so why should the average dude try or even contemplate doing the same for that matter? I didn't think it could happen and then I looked at street style galleries from NYFW...and the rest is a horrible moment in fashion history.

Just when I thought this fedora fad couldn't get any worse then Pharrell wearing them on the daily, I was rudely awakened by a street style ensemble snapped outside of the tents at Bryant Park this past week. Some NYFW fashion show goer was photographed rocking one of the most foolish fads I've seen in a while...literally anyone who seriously thinks by investing in this oversized fedora style is going to get them one step further to being considered "fashion forward" or anything like Pharrell is seriously just as foolish as the person who originally marketed this idea. Please, guys, fedoras  are super difficult for you guys to pull off already so if any of you have a sudden urge to be "fool-headed"... stop while you are ahead.  

Comments

Popular Posts