Estate Sale Score: $10 Vintage PRADA Mid-Heel Flats

Yeah you can definitely bet I screamed bloody murder coming across these GORGEOUS Prada (I know, I may have kissed to woman when she told me the price) creme leather low-heeled pointed toe skimmer with gold heel and toes!!! The excitement was fueled by my shoe addiction and my undying love for vintage designer pieces... and of course their $10 price tag didn't hurt either. May I always reiterate to ALL: yard sales and estate sales are some of the best treasure troves for cheap and there is no reason not to take advantage.
Make a list of all the yard sales in your area, find a friend (or go alone so you can do some serious damage), get some coffee, and shop till you drop!
I was luckily up early enough this past Saturday morning and my roommate invited me to tag along with her on her weekly estate and yard sales runs! I can definitely say I found a new Saturday morning workout/hobby. Hehe a dirty chai latte and vintage treasure hunts with crazy amazing finds around your neighborhood---what could be better??
Take advantage of yard sales...they are making a huge comeback! And you don't have to pay a pretty penny to dress with exclusivity any more. The fact that you have put together a ridiculous rad outfit for less that $15 makes women (women dress for women, just FYI) even more envious of you! It also shows all male and females that you have the creative talent needed in fashion to avoid spending money on over-priced trend fast fashion. There is no question, if you come out with shoes like these form an estate sale for $10, you have an eye for quality design and product. This can take you very far in this business, believe me :)

Well, these shoes were made for strutting! Strut your beautiful selves to the nearest thrift store with $10 and see what you can get! Send me photos and description of your excursion and outfit and I'll definitely post it on my blog!

my e-mail [add thrift store as subject, please] : jodesmaxx@me.com


xxJodie

Comments

Popular Posts