initial attempts working with resin


It all started with a "Make Your Own Lucite Pendant" kit I got over break...that was too easy and my creativity was limited due to the supplies given in the kit. So, of course I found it more than necessary to go out and buy my own supplies so I could try out making my own resin jewelry without any limitations. It's a tricky and slow process, but I am learning patience and skill the more and more I work with the material and cannot wait until I truly master making resin jewelry!
flowerpower rings--->
Here are some results so far-->

The supplies I have used:
- the copious amounts of glitter supplies I have in my life and decided to mix them up with some
-casting resin and
-pour that mixture into resin molds (all I had at the time for molds was my flower shaped IKEA ice tray...makeshift much?)

  • make sure to pour in multiple layers waiting about 20-30 minutes before adding extra layer to mold
  • BE PATIENT 





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts